Your hair is your crown and it is important to take good care of it to keep it healthy and strong. Your hair grows every day, however, you may not notice it due to conditions that keep your hair a specific length at all times.
If your crown seems to be stuck in a length with no signs of hair growth, it is time to take a look at your hair’s daily habits. Depending on how you wear your hair every day, you could be experiencing a constant stream of hair breakage. This breakage will keep your hair at one length despite the fact that your hair grows a little bit every day. Using a shampoo that not only fortifies your hair but improves its strength, along with protective styles can help you maintain the length of your hair as it grows.
Why Isn’t It Growing
- Hair breakage is one reason why most cannot maintain their hair growth.
- Their hair gets to a certain length and then breaks off.
- This could be caused by over processing, overheating, under moisturizing, or a lack of consumption of certain nutrients your body needs to produce strong hair and healthy hair growth.
Our hair needs certain nutrients to promote healthy hair growth. It needs other nutrients to promote a strong hair shaft. You need to consume a healthy, ongoing amount of:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Omega 3
- Vitamin E
A well-balanced meal containing all of these nutrients can help ensure your hair grows healthy and strong, but to give it a little extra boost, creating a hair mask filled with these nutrients and applying it a couple of times a week can make your hair grow faster and stronger in as little as 4 inches in a week.
- Bananas are a super fruit that can help your hair grow faster and stronger.
- This wonder fruit is great for hair growth because it is filled with zinc, potassium, iron, vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- It also has the capacity to hydrate your hair adding much-needed moisture to an otherwise dry head of hair.
Mask The Possibilities
- There are plenty of hair mask recipes out there containing bananas, however,
- This particular recipe contains everything you need to ensure you are providing your hair with the necessary nutrients to promote fast hair growth.
The Ingredients Needed For This Recipe Are:
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- Coconut Milk
- Olive Oil
Take all the ingredients and mix them up in a food processor, apply the mixture to your hair, and let it sit for 30 minutes under a shower cap or hot, wet towel. After 30 minutes, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and style as normal.
Why Does It Work?
- The combination of ingredients boosts the healthiness in your hair quickly and easily.
- The bananas provide your hair with the vitamins and moisture needed to keep your hair from breaking.
- Eggs provide your hair with keratin, a specific protein, already present in human hair.
- Using eggs in this recipe places the lost keratin back into your hair caused by hair damage.
- Coconut milk works from within the hair shaft to hydrate and moisturizes your hair.
- Honey and olive oil are natural conditioners that soften your hair and makes it smoother.
- There are many different products on the market that can possibly provide you with the same results as this recipe, but they will also provide your hair with chemicals it does not need.
- Everything in this recipe is natural.
- You will save money and your hair from more hair damage by simply going into your kitchen and creating your own healthy, all-natural hair mask.